Do you find yourself constantly wearing black?
Maybe you like it or maybe you fancy a change but don’t want to step to far out of your comfort zone.
If you do fancy a subtle change, then start by adding a bright colour to your black outfit!
This simple trick can totally change the way it looks, from a bright pink blazer to yellow neon stilettos. You can literally team your signature piece with any of your black outfit choices.
The bright colours add a lovely pop of pizzazz into those bleak and dreary days. Dazzle and transform a black outfit effortlessly no matter what your age or dress size using this quick simple idea.
Here are some examples of what I’m gibbering on about haha 🙂
The list is endless, there is so much creativity and fun to be had with this type of style.
My current favourite bright pieces are….
Pictures taken from riverisland, Topshop, Misgudied and Michael Kors websites
1. River Island – Bright Blue Leather Jacket
2. TopShop – GEMINI2 Suede Court Shoes
3. Misguided – Lauretta Curve Hem Jumper in Lime
4. River Island – Coral Snake Print Gold Trim Sandals (i have just bought these, hehe)
5. Michael Kors – Hamilton pink shoulder strap bag
Have you got any pieces that you rock, that are brightly coloured?? Let me know…
Thanks for stopping by…