I have so much makeup and i’m always changing purses and putting different makeup in different makeup bags, as a lot of you guys probably do. At the moment i’m rocking a makeup bag from Holly and I’m loving it, i actually won this as a prize but if you like it check her awesome pieces out.
So lets break it down haha…
1. Thierry Mugler Angel Perfuming Hair Mist – If you love Angel perfume then you will love this. I usually do a few spritz on my brush and that signature Angel scent is delicately placed throughout my hair. I picked this up at Debenhams but i have seen it at other places such as Amazon and Sephora.
2. bareMinerals ready foundation, this is a powder foundation and i got it in the colour R410. I picked this at Boots but it can be picked up at a lot of places. I love this powder as i can wear it in the day and it look natural then build up coverage at the night.
3. Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush – So i don’t usually keep a blusher in my purse because I’ve noticed i can get a little giddy with it and apply too much, so before i go out i usually dab a bit of blusher on my brush enough for me to do a touch up with, when I’m out and not look like a happy clown lol.
Real Techniques retractable bronzer brush – This brush is so light and airy and perfect for touch ups without making a mess. I picked up both brushes from Boots.
4. Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen Dark Brown 1 – Loveeee this product i keep one in my bag just in case! Although i have never had to touch up my brows after i have used it. Personally this is the best brow product i have ever used and i purchased it from Superdrug. Definitely recommend this product.
5. Eau La La Liner – Sleek MakeUp – I did a review on these beauties not so long ago, fave liners at the moment! What ever colour I’m wearing i will bring it out with me just in case i need a touch up, which again i have never had to do.
“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
― Yves Saint-Laurent
6. No7-Precision Lips Pencil – I am always going on about these, they really are something to rave about. They are a good price and a really high quality product I picked these up from boots and highly recommend.
7. they’re real! mascara mini by Benefit – Claim to be the UK’s No.1 Bestselling Mascara! I agree. This is my favourite mascara! My only issue with it, is that it runs out too quickly haha but that must be down to my usage!
I picked mine up from the Benefit counter within Boots. According to the Benefit website;
•94% saw dramatic length & volume**
•90% saw base-to-tip curl**
•94% saw visible lift**
•100% saw long-wearing results**
•100% saw long-wearing results**
8. Dior Addict Fluid Stick by Dior – This product is so good, i have collected a few over this year and switch the colours to whatever I’m feeling that day. I did a review on these glosses a couple of months ago, if you like what you see you can find it here.
9. MAC Lipstick – What more can i say…I usually keep a couple of different colours in my purse just in case i fancy a change.
10. VASELINE Paint the town lip therapy – This was a limited edition and i think it is now sold out but it is so nice and sweet and does the job
11. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lotion Travel Size – This was so cheap and is such a nice smell. It’s thick enough too get rid of dry skin and doesn’t leave skin feeling to greasy and icky!
What’s currently in your makeup bag!?
As always thank you for stopping by…