1. Document and share your life and experiences.
2. The blogging community is amazing and so supportive.
3. Blogging boosts your confidence and self esteem.
4. Meet and connect with some amazing new people.
5. Let your creativity and imagination run wild, get your ideas out there.
6. Develop and learn new skills such as; coding, photography, editing, writing. (the list is endless)
7. If your a shopaholic, a product junkie or a beauty addict this will be like therapy to you. Blogging is almost like a virtual receipt, of everything you have bought. In the long run it could help with the addiction but it could also cause more spending.
7. To help people and to be an inspiration to others. One thing I love are reviews, especially an honest review, a tip or a recommendation, from a real person.
8. Your blog is an extension of yourself (a promotion, if you like) and can be about anything. Be proud to invite people and potential employers to your little world.
10. If you feel like you don’t have a hobby…Blog! it is one .
This is not a reason but…Blog for the love of it and not for the views, likes and comments, as it can be disheartening when you don’t get what you expect or want.
Blog for yourself as it has so many positive, rewarding and uplifting qualities. I know it’s so easy to say all this but i have and i’m sure many of you have had, days where you feel like you haven’t blogged for ages and don’t feel like blogging any more.
In my case when i feel like this i just think about how much i enjoy it and try to overcome the feeling. Also if i’m not blogging, i keep up to date with other bloggers posts and social media, in doing this you still feel involved with the community.
I hope you have enjoyed my 10 reasons why you should start blogging, based on my experiences of entering the blogging realm. Have you got any tips or reasons to start blogging?